Use the ND4/CPL at dusk and dawn while shooting at 1/250th needing polarization, and reduce shutter speed by 2 f-stops. Use the ND8 in in partly cloudy conditions while shooting at 1/500th, and reduce shutter speed by 3 f-stops. Use the ND8/CPL in cloudy conditions needing polarization, and reduce shutter speed by 3 f-stops. Use the ND16 in partly to mostly cloudy settings shooting at 1/1000th, and reduce shutter speed by 4 f-stops. To film the highest quality video from your drone, you want to use lens filters to be able to adjust your shutter speed to double your frame rate. This makes each of your frames crisp and your videos much smoother. Polarization increases color saturation and reduces glare, but should not be used in low light settings or when shooting certain subjects like reflections or shady areas. After you attach a polarized lens filter to your camera, look through your viewfinder and rotate the lens filter until you see bright objects darken, so you know you have the correct polarization angle.
- DJI Mavic Pro Lens Filters, made specifically for the DJI Mavic Pro (& DJI Mavic Pro Platinum) 4k Gimbal Video Camera – Passes startup initialization sequence, filter can be left on when turning on the drone during startup.
- Includes 6 filters: ND4, ND4/CPL, ND8, ND8/CPL, ND16, ND16/CPL ND = Neutral Density, CPL = Polarizer
- Multicoated optics minimize reflections, fingerprints and fog/water – Comes with padded rigid carrying case
- High quality inserts designed for easy installation and removal, even after wear and tear – Feather light design, durable aluminum construction, crystal clear glass for high definition video
- Polarized lens filters stay firmly attached, yet can be rotated easily so you can line up the correct polarization angle